Thursday, January 26, 2012

Palawan

I got this postcard when I went to Palawan on a business trip. It was the rainy season and the only place I've been able to visit was the marketplace. I shopped for some Dried Pusit and trinkets for friends. I promised myself though that I'll go back here.

I was surprised at how accessible Palawan is. Upon disembarking the plane, Tricycles much like the one pictured are waiting at the gates ready to take you to your accommodation of choice. There are lots of choices from hotels, resorts, hostels and even homestay accommodations. Tours are easy to come by as well. Even the tricycle drivers offer city tours and tours of the Undergroung River. YES, the Puerto Princesa Underground River which was recently included in the 7 Wonders of Nature.

For more info: Click here:
http://www.puerto-undergroundriver.com/

Sucks to realize that sending through hotel conceirge doesn't involve physical organic stamps but only the ink stamps. :| Would have liked a stamp from Palawan..But then again I don't know if they make those. :P


1 comment: